Regulations defined by the Beach Management Body for the use and enjoyment of the Guardamar beaches during the summer 2021:
1. Service starting time will be 9 a.m.
Beach umbrellas, chairs and other elements are forbidden before the start of the service.
2. There is a 6 metres buffer zone from the shore’s waterline.
Walks will be allowed.
3. There will be a 4 metres compulsory distance between beach umbrellas or groups of people who live together and a 2 metres social distance.
4. Smoking and alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the beaches.
5. Inflatables and floats allowed. Ball games, rackets, etc. behind the last beach umbrellas.
6. The use of mask will be subject to current regulations.
7. Leave your waste in the bins located outside the beach area.
8. The use of appropriate footwear to enter or leave the beaches through the wooden walkways will be mandatory.
9. For your safety, please respect and follow the flags and rescue instructions given by the Beach Lifeguard Service.
10. Last but not least, please stay home should you have symptoms and contact the Health Service at phone number 900 300 555.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES MAY MEAN A FINE BASED ON THE TOWN OF GUARDAMAR COUNCIL ORDINANCES AND CURRENT SANITARY REGULATIONS.