The bath and stay on the beaches of Guardamar is authorized from Monday 1 June. The Beach Management Body has defined a decalogue for its use and enjoyment:
1. Service start times: 9:00 h. The occupation of the beach by parasols, chairs and other elements before the start of the service is prohibited.
2. 6 meter recess from the water line. The walk is allowed.
3. Mandatory 4 meters away between parasols or coexistence centres and 2 meters of social distance in the bathing area.
4. Smoking is not allowed on the beaches as a sanitary measure.
5. Allowed inflatables and floats. The ball games, rackets, etc. behind the last line of umbrellas.
6. Following health recommendations, there are no footwashing services, changing rooms and public toilets.
7. Deposit your waste in the bins outside the beach area.
8. Compulsory use of appropriate footwear to enter or leave the beaches through the walkways.
9. For your safety, respect the flags and indications of the rescue and lifeguard service.
10. And of course, stay home if you have symptoms and contact the healthcare service at Tel. 900 300 555
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES MAY CONSTITUTE A SANCTION, BASED ON MUNICIPAL ORDINANCES.