MONDAY, 5TH DECEMBER 2022
– OPENING CEREMONY AND SWITCHING ON OF CHRISTMAS LIGHTS at 6 p.m.
– CHRISTMAS OPENING SPEECH, at 8 p.m. in the St. James Church, by Vicente Rodríguez Celdrán.
– OPENING OF THE MUNICIPAL NATIVITY SCENE, after the speech. Made by the Asociación de Belenistas de Guardamar in the Plaça de la Constitució and livened up by the Coro Juan Pablo II.
FROM 22ND TO 26TH DECEMBER 2022
SANTA CLAUS LITTLE HOUSE AT THE PLAÇA PORTICADA
– Thursday 22 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
– Friday 23 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
– Saturday 24 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
– Sunday 25 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Monday 26 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
SATURDAY, 24TH DECEMBER 2022
SANTA CLAUS LITTLE TRAIN
From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Depart and arrival at Plaça Porticada
MONDAY, 2ND JANUARY 2023
CHISTMAS IN THE CAMPO DE GUARDAMAR
– At 4 p.m.: Christmas activities and workshops (Auditorio del Campo)
– At 5 p.m.: Three Wise Men arrival to the Auditorio del Campo
3RD AND 4TH JANUARY 2023
VILLAGE OF THE THREE WISE MEN
Av. Els Pins
Hours: from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
THURSDAY, 5TH JANUARY 2023
THREE WISE MEN BIG PARADE AT 6 p.m.
Departs from Plaça Jaume II to Plaça de la Constitució (Town Hall Square). At the end, Their Majesties will address to the children from the Town Hall’s balcony.
SUNDAY, 8TH JANUARY 2023
NATIVITY SCENE EXALTATION at 12 p.m. in the Plenary Hall of the Town Hall and awards ceremony for the Nativity Scenes Contest.