Guardamar will be present at “Alicante Gastronómica”, the gastronomic fair of reference in our province, which will be held at IFA from 24 to 27 September. It will have 40 square metre stand in Hall 2, where the typical local product will be exhibited and promotional material will be distributed.
In addition, the Town Hall, in collaboration with the Association of Restaurateurs of Guardamar and the Association of Chefs and Pastry Chefs of the province of Alicante (ACYRA), based in Guardamar, will organize various showcookings in the space Saborea Costa Blanca.
The programme of showcookings is as follows:
Saturday, 25 September
• 13:00 h GUARDAMAR AND ACYRA: “Encocado de langostino de Guardamar con toques latinos”. Elaboration by Eddy Dalton.
Sunday, 26 September
• 13:00 h GUARDAMAR AND ACYRA: “Ceviche y caldero”. Presentation Tradition and Avant-garde by José Fillol.
• 13:30 h GUARDAMAR AND ACYRA: “Pollo, ñora y langostino de Guardamar”. Stew by Juande Zaragoza.
• 16:30 h GUARDAMAR Y ACYRA: “Trampantojo de ñora de Guardamar”. Signature desserts by David Mayor.
Monday, September 27
• 13:30 h GUARDAMAR AND ACYRA: “Berenjenas a la crema”. Tribute to chef Raimundo González by Antonio Reyes.
• 16:00 h ASSOCIATION OF RESTAURATEURS OF GUARDAMAR: “Helado Sabor Mediterráneo”. Tasting of organic ice cream by the restaurant Club Náutico de Guardamar.
Free invitations already available at the Tourist Office.
Invitations must be exchanged for a smart security bracelet at the price of € 1 per person, which will be donated entirely to the NGO Alicante Gastronómica Solidaria. The bracelet will allow free access to the fair for 4 days and will be the official means of payment in all stands, after recharging at counters and ATMs enabled for this purpose.